Six Building Blocks for a Content Strategy to Fuel Marketing Automation-Driven Demand Generation
Marketing automation delivers great promise of more impactful online BtoB marketing, but it also carries a significant burden for marketing organizations: The requirement for a deep well of compelling content to drive the targeted, personalized communications critical to achieving maximum return on investment in the platform.This white paper defines the best practices for building and implementing a content strategy that ensures organizations can leverage the full power of their marketing automation platform to attract, engage and convert prospects to closed deals.
It reviews six building blocks recommended as best practices:
• Building Block 1: Diagnosing content needs through a content audit and gap analysis.
• Building Block 2: Planning impactful content by choosing the right tactics for content delivery.
• Building Block 3: Focusing content choices on effective content.
• Building Block 4: Leveraging content for message testing to drive continuous improvement.
• Building Block 5: Maximizing the impact of content through a content center.
• Building Block 6: Ensuring significant ROI by planning for repurposing of content.