This policy covers how Bulldog Solutions treats personal information that Bulldog Solutions collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Bulldog Solutions products and services, your use of www.bulldogsolutions.com, www.bulldogsolutions.net and/or any Bulldog Solutions web sites. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Bulldog Solutions services and products are developed for the use of, and distributed to, third party clients. Bulldog Solutions encourages its clients to adopt privacy policies similar to, or more stringent than, its own. Bulldog Solutions sells its services and products only to reputable and ethical clients. Bulldog Solutions cannot be held responsible if a client chooses unethical or immoral use of the information that the Bulldog Solutions products gather.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Bulldog Solutions does not own or control, or to people that Bulldog Solutions does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- When you register for a Bulldog Solutions event, we ask that you provide basic contact information such as your name, address, and email address. In addition, other questions specifically for an event might be asked and recorded so as to better equip the event hosts for customizing their event.
- Upon successful registration, you automatically opt in for Bulldog Solutions service communications, as specified on the Web form.
- Bulldog Solutions collects personal information when you register with Bulldog Solutions, when you use Bulldog Solution products or services, when you visit Bulldog Solutions pages or the pages of certain Bulldog Solutions partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Bulldog Solutions may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- Bulldog Solutions automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Bulldog Solutions cookie information, and the page you request.
- Bulldog Solutions uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Information Collected Automatically: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via Bulldogsolutions.com.
- Computer configuration: We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed.
- Referral, clickstream, and site interaction data: We may also record the URL you linked from to get to Bulldogsolutions.com, your clickstream through and from our Web site, and other generally accepted tracking information.
- Email delivery and open rates: To help us make our emails more useful and interesting, and to ensure that we are delivering the services you have ordered, we often receive a confirmation when you receive and/or open email from Bulldogsolutions.com
Information from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this policy.
- Customer and order data from our partners: If you registered directly with a business partner for which we provide fulfillment or other services, your account information and order information is passed to us.
- Updated delivery and address information: We may obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfill your orders or deliver communications to you.
- Demographic and purchase information: We may reference other sources of demographic and purchase information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Bulldog Solutions displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area. Bulldog Solutions does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Email Communications to our Users
Bulldog Solutions sends email communications to our users in connection with our providing the Bulldog Solution services. The following outlines the types of email Bulldog Solutions sends to our users, and the choices you have about which messages to receive.
- Messages required to service event registrations: Bulldog Solutions will send you email notifying you of your event details. We may also send you communications related to your upcoming event, for example, reminding you of the details or notifying you when those details change.
- Messages required to service your Bulldog Solutions account: Bulldog Solutions may send newly registered users a welcoming email, as well as messages confirming each event you register for at Bulldog Solutions.com; confirming your account changes; inviting you to participate in customer surveys; and informing you of important product or service updates related to our core business.
- Marketing messages about Bulldog Solutions: We may send you marketing messages related to our services you receive, for example, encouraging you to register for more Webinars or extend your Web event presence.
- Optional marketing messages from Bulldog Solutions: Registered users may also occasionally receive information or special promotions from Bulldog Solutions about additional services. You may update your preference with regard to receiving such messages by opting out in the footer of each email.
- Optional marketing messages from trusted third parties: With your consent, Bulldog Solutions may share your Personal Information with trusted third parties so that you may receive information or opportunities from them about relevant products and services they offer. You may update your preference by opting out in the footer of each email.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Bulldog Solutions service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Bulldog Solutions Newsletter, that are considered part of your Bulldog Solutions account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
'No Spyware' Policy
Bulldog Solutions does not contain Spyware. Spyware is software that is installed deceptively to gather information about you without your knowledge. This can include centrally recording your personal internet usage, monitoring your keyboard strokes or capturing personal information. If you think that you downloaded and/or installed spyware, we suggest reporting it on the alt.privacy.spyware newsgroup, available on Google Groups.
Bulldog Solutions may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Bulldog Solutions account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.